Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There and back again

We're back from a grand adventure in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. I don't need to include a picture about how my days were spent - the one from last year will do just fine, thank you! We went to one of Jericho's ball games (now I will be blogging about that), ate at favorite places (including the dining room table that looks out over the hillside at Julie's) and spent quality time sitting by the pool. The weather was cool (even chilly at times). About the only thing missing was Jason, who was at our house while we were at his. Go figure.

We celebrated Jacob's birthday a bit belatedly, Jericho's birthday on time (text me, Dude, before you run out of pay-as-you-go minutes), Father's Day with a nice lunch at Chedders, and then my birthday with a visit to MedExpress. Right. I woke up with Strep Throat on my birthday!

I got better, we got home, we are back in the swing of things, but I do wish it were as cool here as it was there!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Glad you guys are home and that it was a good trip! Would still love to see some pictures. Remember your flickr account? Just sayin'.

Bob said...

I linked to a picture! Honest, there's no way to tell if this was this year or last. And other than that, we, uh, umm... didn't take any.