Monday, December 29, 2008

If you don't have a lap is it still a laptop?

Santa left a new lap top computer at our house. Ostensibly, it is an educational tool for Barbara as she continues her studies at Austin Grad. In reality, it is so we can sit and read our blogs and peruse Facebook while we watch TV. Well, I peruse Facebook; Mom says she still has a life. I say, who spent 9 hours catching up on her blogs after we got back from Peru?

But that's not all... when the TV guy says "You can find out more by clicking on the whatever icon on our home page", we are right there. Or "Vote for the TV commercial of your choice on www.yousucker" we're on it in a heart beat.

Only problem is balancing this thing on my lap. There's not a lot of real estate left there, and the PC tends to want to tip over when you open the lid. My solution is to put the recliner back, add a pillow and a lap board and I'm all set. Of course, I'm sort of stuck in this position when I do that, so there's not much else to do but sit back and enjoy life.

Sweet.

No comments: