Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why women live longer than men...

These pictures were among the Internet flotsam and jetsam that swam by one day. I think they tell a story. For instance, standing on a bucket on top of a ladder? Thank goodness someone is holding the ladder here.


And here.


Doesn't this violate the seat belt law?


Wonder what HE makes an hour? It can't be enough.


Who needs a truck?

Oh yeah, THAT's safe!


Ropes are for sissies.


At least it's eco-friendly.

Hey, it's strapped it down.

No problem, he can see through the holes.

It starts at a young age and just gets worse.

You hold it while I whack it with this hammer.


The hat trick. Three buckets!

1 comment:

Cynthia Agnell said...

I love it. This proves the old adage: A picture is worth a thousand words. Before I lose a good friend, or one perfectly fine husband, I shall stop there.