Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Serve out

Like the odds and ends that accumulate in the 'fridge, sometimes you need to serve up the bits of Internet flotsam and jetsom that you have stashed away. So lunch is served.

These guys are timely


I've said this all along - now I have proof.


Dude! It was on the calendar!

How to store and organize cats -


The chart below is of four perfectly round circles. No, look again!



More problems with nature photography.


 Just saying...



There's a story here. We just don't know what it is.


I knew that.



And this may take a moment (and it's best if you expand the picture). After you acknowledge what's going on with the hearse, check out the guys in the red circle on the left.

2 comments:

Julie said...

About the pictures:

1) LOVE the eggs.
2)No, it is NOT the wife's job.
3)Silly iguanas - or whatever they are.
4) I'm not sure kitty #3 (from the bottom) is real.
5) Not liking the 4 circles - or whatever those things are that make my eyes dizzy.
6) Not liking the polar bear - but still feeling sorry for him.
7) Well, we don't want the animals getting sick now, do we?
8) I think someone just tried to keep the doors open with their umbrella, and oops - off it went.
9) Silly psycics (bad spelling, I know)
10) If it was a "regular" tow truck, they could just hurridly push the coffin in - come on now, everybody, PUSH!!

Yes, I had to take notes of the pictures to remember them all.

Julie said...

Oh, of course - now I see - they're T-Rexes! Silly T-Rexes.