Thursday, April 22, 2010

A diversion

Okay, you got me. This blog has nothing to do with Austin, retirement, getting older or embarrassing my family. I just thought it was interesting. I was going to take the lazy way out and just post a link (not one of those below), but right in the middle of a wonderful string of photos was one that I simply didn't care to have show up on my blog. So here are a few samples that I stole. Interesting ethical conundrum; steal photos or link to naughty pictures. Hmmm.

The subject is Sleeveface Photography. Here's the description:
"Sleeveface is an intriguing phenomenon making its rounds on the web. It has become particularly popular on social networking sites.

The technique is pretty straightforward and consists of photographs of one more people obscuring or augmenting any part of their bodies with album sleeves, causing an illusion."
You can find thousands of examples on Flickr or Sleeveface.com



1 comment:

Julie said...

I think these are fascinating. However, I suppose one must have a record cover to even begin to stage one of these. Since my children don't even know what a record is, I wonder if this is a creative roadblock for the younger generation.