Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday Meanderings - 6.26.2017

Okay, the Bigfoot thing is just getting weirder and weirder. This may be Fake News, or an Alternative Fact, but there was a report this week that the FBI contacted the Williamson County Sheriff's Office (the jurisdiction Round Rock is in) and said they had added Bigfoot to the 10 most-wanted list, and there was a $500,000 reward for his capture!

Now I would normally say that neither the FBI nor the WCSO were prone to put out untrue, spurious statements, but this is a new era, truth-wise, so I just don't know. What I do know is that I'm staying out of the Round Rock Parks for the time being. Personally, I don't think I'm that hairy, but someone keen on collecting a half-million dollar reward is likely to be overly enthusiastic, and Texas is a right-to-carry state. I'll keep you posted.

The only other news around here is that it's been hawt! Too hot to be out and about, so you'll just have to amuse yourself with kitten videos on the Internet. That's what I've been doing.

No comments: