Wednesday, May 4, 2011

If My Body Were A Car...

Among the flotsam and jetsam of the Internet was this forwarded item. So true, so true.

IF  MY BODY WERE A  CAR...

If  my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and  dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ...  But that's not the worst of it.

My  headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. Or far away.

My steering is shot and I keep running into and over things.

My  horsepower is losing horses; doesn't take much of a hill to stall me out.

My GPS gizmo is completely out of whack; I seldom know where I am going or where I've been.

It  takes me hours to get moving properly, and I'm not getting very good mileage anymore.

But  here's the worst of it  -- Almost every time I sneeze,  cough or hit a bump, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust  backfires!

No comments: