Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday Meanderings - 12.5.2016

I would like to introduce you to "Lon Nohm," our resident pecan-gatherer, newspaper wrangler and lawn care worker.
I was leaving the house the other day, but before I could get the car started, I heard some noise behind me. I got out to see what was going on and found our Vietnamese friend had darted in just as I raised the garage door, snagged the yard broom, and was busy sweeping the driveway! For sure I'm going to start leaving the lawn mower out where she can get at it. And I'm going to look twice before backing out of the garage these days.

You gotta love this town.
Two recent surveys proclaim Austin's newest accolades; first, it is the 8th most popular city in the world to get a tattoo, and second, the locals are banding together to attempt to break the Guinness World Record for Spooning. I have nothing more to say about either of these items.

No comments: