Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In case you were wondering...

I'm sure that my 10's of readers outside of the family wondered just where in Austin my November banner picture was taken. Can't get a thing by you guys and you've already guessed that's a picture of Machu Pichu, or as those who have just climbed up there say, Mucho Peako!

We're back and I have about a year's worth of material about the trip to blog about - so much so that pretty soon I'll be the only one who doesn't skip right over my posting when they see that it is YAPS (Yet Another Peru Story). You have been warned. But now it's off to bed.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Glad you guys are back! Looking forward to reading at least a post or two about the trip ... and I am assuming flickr vacation pics and... ;-)

pat said...

Welcome home! I knew where the pic was all along - ever since Rozanne's trip.
Am looking forward to the YAPs