Friday, August 27, 2010

Serve Out - 2

It is time once again to reach way back in the back of the 'fridge and pull out those things that have accumulated back there. As you might expect, some things are old and moldy, but a few look to be still edible, if you are not real picky.

I thought these little guys were clever. Wouldn't mind having some of them hanging around.


 Sometimes you do what you got to do.


Uh, watch out for that curb, honey.


I think I heard this band on the radio the other day.


Come here, you!


Wow.

Should have posted this during the World Cup.


Shouldn't there be NO tabs, too?


It was 107 that day.


Hey, that's worth a buck!


Notice the brand of gas.


Mother told me there would be days like this.


And finally, I guess it is a good thing that the summer is over.





2 comments:

pat said...

Oh my!

Julie said...

I love the ice cream truck. And I totally _get_ this ice cream truck, especially considering all the hot weather we've been having here.