Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Meanderings 3.7.2011

So how long should you hold a grudge? I got a Face Book friend request this week from an old high school classmate. The one who wrote in my yearbook ""Dear Bob, I have enjoyed seeing you choke everybody this year about making people do whatever you want them to do. If you do this any in future years, you may get caught up with. Seriously, I hope you get better. "May God guide you." Your friend always." Awkward.

March Madness on the way. I see that all the games will be televised live again this year. How many TVs would you have to have to watch every game?  Oh, wait. There's an app for that. So how many iPhones do I need? Longhorn men, who were 1 win away from being #1 seem to be sinking into mediocrity and the women are on the bubble and might not get in the tournament at all. Interesting.

And I leave you with another example where clear communication is important.

No comments: