Friday, June 3, 2011

Serve out

Is it because all this good stuff keeps coming my way? Or is it that I'm too lazy to write a real blog entry. You be the judge.


Can't decide. Hedge Hogs or Badgers?





I guess it encourages them.




I'm guessing the book is The Wizard of Oz





You know those plastic bottles full of water? This is ever-so-much better.





And after a few of the above, you just want to hitch a ride.





Speaking of public transportation.





Don't know about you, but I would be a little self-conscious in this tub.





Just because it's interesting.





"I've got to tell her. It's over."



And I leave you with a little attitude.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think the fella with the umbrella is one of the strangers you aren't supposed to smile at. Creepy.

Julie said...

Definitely hedgehog.