Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sign Serve Out

"Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Blockin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?"
- The Five Man Electrical Band

I've gathered up all the signs cluttering up the scenery and present them to you on this last-day-of-the-month serve out.

Let's start out with a bang!

I guess they are easier to catch when they are dry.

Maybe this relates to the Sudden Gunfire sign.

Three makes a nice size family.


And after you are through fishing, you all can go for a drink.

Bilingual sign

Well, that's true.

I think something got lost in the translation

Funny, it doesn't look lika a humped zebra.

Stating the obvious?

For those who are inexperienced.

Aww. I was just getting ready to play Nocturno Opus 7!

I get it! After you run over them they lie flat.

If you are confused, step to your left.

Oh. Now I see why you are confused.

So you grow the stuff. Who knew?

Just who do I see for a trespassing permit?

This is one of those "Do Not Feed" signs, right?

There's always hope.

Makes sense.

Who is at risk here?

Mixed message.

But you said it was safe.

Harsh.

Is this like the wheel chair and the alligator?

Well, there goes the picnic.

Literally, "Street of the Bad Boys." Is the "Good Boys" street one over?

My cooler just sits there.

Excuse me while I cross over.

Yeah, right.

Is this sign needed?

Does this mean we are not welcome?

And you should try the tacos at Mamma Mia's, down the street.

Ouch!

Honor system.

Okay. you are on your own here.

This is about alligators, right?

Darn!

But I wanted to go Thissa Way.

Don't even think about 13 MPH!

No comments: