Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Meanderings - 4.21.2014

I hope the Easter Bunny brought you happiness this past week. In addition to the road-side vendors selling baskets and stuffed animals, we noticed vendors offering bags of cascarones this year. Remember, the rule is that you must ask if it's okay for you to smash the confetti-filled eggs on someone's head!

Okay, Mr. gnaw-through-the-plastic-birdseed-bucket Squirrel! Chew on this!
Oh, and the all-metal Finch feeder is on the way, so you can cross that snack off your list as well.

After sitting as a burned-out shell for the last eight or so months, there is finally some activity at the house the next block over. This is the fire we slept through after returning from the Lake, you might recall. For months, absolutely nothing happened, but finally crews have cleared out the debris and they are rebuilding on the existing slab. Much to the neighbors delight, I know.

We noticed a woman casually shopping in Central Market this past week, while her Guatemalan nanny trailed behind, pushing the cart with the twin babies strapped in. Barb said, "Why didn't I think of that when our kids were that size!"

And you might correctly assume that I found this for sale in Central Market.
I'm just not sure what this product is. Help me out here.

1 comment:

pat said...

Don't think I want any of that. What ever it is.