Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Passport Stories

While renewing our passports, I wandered back through the old, expired versions recently, and here is what I found.

1978
No wonder Customs always wanted to chat with me.


Mexico and Guatamala, July 1978, June 1979


1994
A little better, but I still get pulled aside.
Every time.


I can't figure out the dates from this, but we made 10 trips altogether; 
most of the time together, sometimes just one of us.

Including one train trip to Austria.

And another to London.
And often, home through Atlanta, 
where I would get to visit with immigration.



2004
How could you not trust that face?


Needed Visas to get into El Salvador.


Medical Mission trip to El Porvenir - "The Future."


Into Peru for a clinic at the La Comunidad de NiƱos Sagrada Falilia.


And while we were in Peru

Back to Lima and left Peru about 3am for Atlanta.
I approached Customs and Immigration with a gigantic case
of medical supplies and equipment that we were bringing back,
 and for once, they could could not care less!
Next!


2014
Where shall we go next?

No comments: